Monday, October 8, 2012

Julio Ricardo Cruz appear in the Obama's campaign ads


Julio Ricardo Cruz appear in the Obama's campaign ads for Obama's re-election in the presidential
 As all we know, the football sport have an unmatched status in the minds of the American people (nfl jerseys room).  Recently, Obama used the sport to help his election campaign.


 In Sunday, the Obama campaign team Logout an ad, the New York Giants wide receiver Victor - Cruz led inside head the list of the ad by: Obama really had a handful of football addiction, which is more in the New York Giants Victor - Cruz starred as Latino voters.

Victor - Cruz said the New York Daily News: "I own have a half of Latin descent, as a Latino posterity, now, I have this opportunity to tell their political stance, it is hard to come (jerseys onsale), so I’d like to do it. Election of Obama as president, because he is genuinely concerned about the Latin peoples living in the United States. for this I can say to our Latin peoples, to stand out, to show that our political position. "

We are not an experts campaign team, obviously Obama and Romney, who was elected to the president.  New York Giants are still the same (find the no shipping nike jerseys). But speaking of New York Jets owner Woody - Johnson, Romney wins is his heart belongs to, and it’s very important to him, he had half-jokingly said: "Romney elected is more important than my team win one season.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment